Mid to Senior React Dev
Tribe - a global sports startup based in New Zealand and the Czech Republic is hiring a React Developer. We're a 100% remote team, and have both revenue and traction.
Tribe is a single destination for sport that is changing how people follow and consume sports results, news and information.
Background Currently we have a mobile app built using Ionic/AngularJS and a web widget written in React that offers a small part of the app experience to web users of our clients. What we don't have is a fully-fledged website version of Tribe (that's something we want to build now).
Go to www.tribesportsapp.com and download the app to get an idea of what we're talking about.
We're looking for an experienced React developer who'll build the app / widget / website in React (one codebase) in close collaboration with experienced CTO (who built the original products).
- Ability to move quickly but not cut corners.
- Experience building big React apps (Redux, HOC, hooks, etc).
- Bonus: Experience with Ionic & Cordova/Capacitor.
- An eye for detail.
- Proactive, ability to work independently (we're a small, remote dev team).
- Excellent written English and strong communication skills.
- A curiosity to always be learning new things!
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to work on an interesting product, with a global reach and user base.
- Compensation negotiable based on experience.
- Potential for equity.