Senior Front End Engineer
We’re looking for a senior front engineer to join our early-stage, fast-growing team. You’d be responsible for building, testing, and maintaining front technology (mainly using React, but you will need to jump into some AngularJS code at times), that can scale from giving service to our current 100+ clients to thousands of them in the near future.
Perks: Make a serious impact on an early-stage team Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture Competitive compensation package
- Code interfaces for: Our job board product. You can see some examples of this product here: Lererhippeau Ventures Job Board Foundry Group Job Board Our Talent Network product. You can see some examples of this product here: Techstars Talent Network, Union Square Ventures Talent Network
- Our website - Monday.vc - This is the website we use to communicate with our existing and potential clients about who we are, what we do and why we do it.
- A/B test different versions of our products when needed to make sure we maximize the number of clients that reach out to us.
- Write tests to minimize the number of bugs we push to production
- Write documentation to make sure our team knows how to use and QA the technology you implement
- Collaborate on designing UX mockups to make sure the code we develop is what our clients are asking us for.
- A tenacious problem-solver; you hold your performance to a high bar and are motivated to consistently work towards stretch goals; you’re resourceful and not offset or discouraged by unforeseen challenges.
- Detail-oriented; you see the typos in an email even if you try not to. When testing code, often you spot bugs by simply looking at the code without making it run.
- A team player; you manage priorities effectively with a keen awareness toward how your work can support the team; you naturally break down silos with proactive communication.
- Someone who takes ownership; you like to take ownership for the projects you are leading and do whatever it takes to make sure those projects are successful.
- Receptive to feedback from clients and team members and take ownership to implement improvements you believe are necessary.
- Transparent with your process and proactively give feedback to other team members when you have it.